Table could not be displayed.
A TV stand is a versatile unit in many homes. It houses the television at the top, media consoles, and other items on the shelves and cabinets. However, you should buy a TV stand based on the weight and dimensions of your TV. For example, a 65-inch TV requires a large and tall stand than a 55-inch TV.
Depending on the room’s layout and design, you may also have to choose a taller TV stand. After all, the TV screen should be level with your vision and mounted at the right height. So, which TV stand should you buy for a 65-inch television? Let’s find out in this post.
How We Chose the Best Tall TV Stands for a 65-Inch TV
We considered the below aspects to compare several TV stands for a 65-inch TV.
TV stand size and dimensions
Material and make
A TV stand will be durable and sturdy if made using materials like wood, iron, stainless steel, etc. The fireplace TV stands should have tempered glass to resist heat and prevent damage.
Color and design
It’s good to have a few colors to choose from. Black, white, grey, neutral, etc., are famous shades that blend with most interiors.
TV stand style and type
From farmhouse style to modern, contemporary, and industrial, TV stands are available in different styles. You can also choose between open shelves, closed cabinets, and both.
Features and functioning
Some TV stands have additional features like LED lights, locked cabinets, sliding doors, adjustable shelves, and so on. Consider your requirements when finalizing a TV stand for your 65-inch TV.
Ease of installation and use
Most TV stands are assembled at home by following the instruction manual. Some are easy, but a few take time and effort. Choose the model that suits your comfort level (you can ask a friend to help or hire a technician).
Top 5 Best Tall TV Stands for 65 Inch TV
JUMMICO Classic 4 Cubby TV Stand– Best Budget TV Stand
JUMMICO classic 4 cubby TV stand is a great choice if you want something less expensive and sturdy. You can place the flat-panel TV at the top of the stand or mount it on the wall above. The four open shelves are deep and wide enough to store DVDs, DVD player, media equipment, books, photos, etc.
You can hide the cables by passing them neatly through the holes provided on the back panel. Check the numbers on the individual panels before assembling the TV stand. The TV will be at your eye level from the sofa when placed on this stand.
- Dimensions: 15.75″D* 58.13″W* 23.42″H
- Weight: 61 lbs
- Universal mount design for multiuse
- Cable management at the back
- Available in three colors- black, brown, & natural
- Made of engineered wood
- Of the height of the screen when watching TV
- Sturdy and solid
- Easy to assemble
- Smooth finish
- Value for money
- Sufficient storage space
- The instructions could be better
- Should not be pushed or slid
JOYSOURCE Farmhouse TV Stand– Best Stylish TV Stand
JOYSOURCE farmhouse TV stand is the right fit for homes with countryside or modern interior design. The TV stand looks solid and attractive with its smooth finish. It has two center shelves, two cabinets, and a three-level adjustable shelf. The sliding doors are a great touch if you are cramped with space.
The TV stand can support a TV of 35 inches to 65 inches with ease. It is tall and deep enough to handle the dimensions of different types of television units. Assembling the TV stand can be tricky unless you have some experience with DIY.
- Dimensions: 59″W* 15.7″D* 28″H
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Ample storage space
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs at the top and 22 lbs on the middle shelves
- Made of certified particleboard and Melamine finish
- Waterproof and scratch-resistant material
- Cable management ports
- Sliding barn doors for convenient storage
- Suitable for small apartments
- Compact and spacious
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Rustic look with open shelves
- Suits three TV sizes
- Assembling requires some experience
- The doors are tricky at times
LGHM White TV Stand– Best Modern TV Stand
The LGHM white TV stand comes in models- with and without an electric fireplace unit. The tempered glass doors and five adjustable shelves make the TV stand look compact and trendy. Though the stand is designed for modern farmhouse interiors, it suits contemporary homes and a minimalistic design.
The manufacturer provides a manual and video with detailed instructions for assembling the TV stand. Pay attention when fixing the hinges. Be doubly careful if setting up the electric fireplace model.
- Dimensions: 29.5″ H* 58″ W* 15.9″ D
- Weight: 93 lbs
- Comes with five adjustable shelves
- Double wood glass doors
- Made of laminated MDF wood with a white finish
- Cable management ports
- Versatile to use with lots of storage space
- A sturdy TV stand that can take the load
- Good customer service
- Suits modern and contemporary interiors
- Perfect height to mount the TV
- Beautiful design
- The hinges are a little complex
- The price difference between both models is more than $100
Yaheetech Industrial TV Stand– Best Metal TV Stand
The Yaheetech Industrial TV stand is made of solid wrought iron and comes with a wood top and shelves. It is an open design with no doors or cabinets. The assembling is easy compared to other models and takes less than 30 minutes.
The TV stand looks a little small, though it can accommodate a 65-inch TV. However, ensure the TV is not too heavy as its weight capacity is less than 70 lbs. With a practical design and large storage space, the TV stand can be set up in any room.
- Dimensions: 55” L* 16” W* 24.5” H
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Weight capacity: 66 lbs on the top and 55 lbs on the shelves
- Practical structure and design
- X-shaped reinforced sides for additional strength
- Water-resistant surface
- Wrought iron and good-quality wood
- Heavy-duty and durable
- Vintage design and elegant
- Fast and easy assembly
- Comes with additional bolts
- Versatile and multipurpose
- Just fits a 65-inch TV
- Doesn’t have much weight capacity
YESHOMY Modern Farmhouse TV Stand– Best TV Stand for 65-Inch+ TV
YESHOMY modern farmhouse TV stand should be your go-to choice if you want a pleasant TV viewing experience in your country-style living room. The stand can accommodate a TV larger than 65 inches and store media equipment, a DVD player, and cables.
It aces the rustic look with barn doors and metal hinges. The TV stand is tall enough to keep the TV screen at a viewing angle. Though height adjustment is not possible, you can mount the TV on the wall or place it on the console.
- Dimensions: 24” H* 15.75” D* 58” L
- Weight: 74 lbs
- Adjustable shelves
- Ample room to store items
- Sturdy farmhouse-style design
- Two barn-style doors and two open shelves
- Cable management port
- The instruction manual has pictures
- Can accommodate a TV up to 70 inches
- Good quality materials
- Classy design and looks
- Great value for money
- Takes time to assemble
- Some holes are not pre-drilled
The TV stands in the market for 65-inch television units tend to appear similar but have different types of shelves and vary in performance. Choose a tall TV stand that is the right fit for your TV size, weight, dimensions, and model (flat-screen TV, LCD TV, etc.). Don’t forget to check the warranty period offered by the brands.
What is the ideal height for a 65-inch TV stand?
A 65-inch TV should be mounted at 25 inches height from the floor. The TV stand should be around the same height or smaller if the TV already has a small metal stand.
Can I use a 60-inch TV stand for my 65-inch TV?
Technically, a 60-inch TV stand is suitable for 65-inch flat-screen TVs. In the long run, it is not recommended to use it.
Do all 65-inch TVs have the same dimensions?
No. Each brand uses different dimensions to manufacture a 65-inch TV. Also, the dimensions of a flat-screen TV are different from that of a curved screen.